Sunday, March 22, 2009

Monster Mash!!!

So before work I got the urge to make a new monster. I have made some oddities out of clay and plastic over the course of the past few months, but those are legit art pieces so I won't open them up for criticism just yet. But do not be discouraged cadets! I have unveiled these two older creations and have today created my first life-sized monster! That's right! Today I unleashed a life-sized replica of a Brazilian Alligator Titan! 



  As you can see, it is a friendly type of creature. It seems to enjoy the sunny environment that my backyard offers. The leech infested muskeg that is our hot tub... He would like to have a housewarming party soon so if you would like to have dinner in the bog, please let me know. You are more than welcome to attend. I am told there will be twister...

No comments:

Post a Comment