Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The start of my productivity blog!


So, this page has be ignored for over two years now. Unacceptable.
I have skimmed out the useless junk from it and I now intend to make this a constant journal of my daily productivity. At least one thing a day will be record as being productive. so enjoy the previous posts that are left and wait on the edge of your seats for the thrilling waterfall of crap that will come from my head!

I'll start with the Podcast!
Taking Back Geek, the greatest way to spend my Sundays since Chris and I invented "To Catch A Clergyman."
Simply put, It's a conversational podcast. Fred and I sit and talk with whoever will listen. This is little work on my in the past but We're trying to tighten it up. Give it a chance. We rock.
So check out takingbackgeek.com for more on that.

Welcome to the show and lets make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment